Have you gone to nature helps our health or just a simple hobby count? Some people who are familiar with the benefits of walking believe that it doesn’t matter where you can walk in nature, in the gym or at home.
But this belief is wrong and walking in nature can have a wonderful benefit for people who have physical and mental health.
So the next time someone takes you for a walk in nature (or hiking) is invited, thank you because great benefits for your mental and physical health for your health ask for help. Stay with us. Also, read a few strategies to give you more natural to run into your applications.
Benefits of walking in nature
1. increased fitness
Just an hour’s walk in nature, depending on inclination and the weight of luggage could burn more than 500 calories. Inclined routes, the procedure will accelerate weight loss and fitness. Harmony not only burns more calories, but research shows that the height itself can also contribute to weight loss.
2. Full control exercises
A walk in nature, you can specify the intensity of your physical activity. You can specify your speed and distance. You don’t need to hear the professional trainers you want to try harder.
3. Coordinating body
Regular walking can make the hips look better, but steep and rocky travels can be workout complete for the whole body. Iterates of this track, strengthen muscles and strengthen the entire body, especially the trunk, lower body muscles, quadriceps, buttocks and thighs. The backpack can also increase stamina and strength bust.
4. Help prevention and control of diabetes
Hiking together ways can help reduce blood sugar in diabetes prevention and control.
5. Help reduce blood pressure and cholesterol
Walking regular easy routes can lower blood pressure and lower cholesterol, thereby reducing the risk of heart disease, diabetes and stroke. Downhill hiking can cause blood sugar to reduce and improve glucose tolerance a double effect.
According to some studies, more the physical benefits of walking in nature than helping cardiovascular health and may even help improve the recovery of patients with cancer. Another study showed that a regular migration of breast cancer recovers, they believe that physical activity is effective in the treatment of cancer.
7. Participation in social activities
Usually, people go with their friends in nature. Nature Walk past hardly easier for you to do it.
A study has shown that spending time outside the home, attention, creativity and problem-solving skills by about 50 per cent. The authors of the study found that the results achieved with tools off-technology turning could be at the same level. Stanford University researchers also found that walking over seat elevation helps creativity.
9. A higher level of happiness and eliminates depression
Research has shown that walking in nature can improve the treatment of chronic depression. These activities can also inspire those who are looking for an active lifestyle.
10. Contact with nature
in nature, far away from everyday life and technology could allow people to build a better relationship with nature. This leads to an increased feeling of calm and well-being.
Strategies to enjoy more about the benefits of walking in nature
- Start slowly: it is space hiking trails important is easy to use. You can choose routes, gradually harder and rough terrain.
- Shybdartr routes to choose from: an increase in the direction of the fall is a noticeable influence on heart rate and increase calorie consumption. Increase the incline from between 5 and 10 per cent of calorie intake between 30 and 40 per cent.
- Choose the rugged routes: the rough stretches make muscles work harder and increase strength and balance.
- Not heavy backpack: It is due to the things in the backpack that put weight gain. To do this, water is a good option. Backpack weight gain of 5 to 7 kg can take 10 to 15 per cent of dietary calories and your back muscles to increase help.
- Conditions to rebuild hiking: Hiking on the days, if you don’t have enough time, you can go steep paths and hiking with backpack hiking skills and the willingness to continue to keep Bdnytan.
Tips for increasing safety
- One with you. It is better to just walk in nature. As you increase your skills, it alone could make an easy hike.
- Prepare fully with area maps, check the weather conditions and if necessary remove clothes and equipment for the first time. If there is a risk of a storm, it is better to ignore your planning to go round.